Real estate is a wide notion that can include many things, such as apartments family houses, boats, and basically, everything that would make you rich if you possess it. Dealing with real estate might be time and energy-consuming, but it also brings the best outcomes. When I say time and energy-consuming, I mean it, because yes you can have the impression that real estate agents are always dressed up and look like they have not done anything in their lives, but that’s not the case.
But, that’s not the case, looking sharp is among the details of their work, which are not a few. One of the most important details when it comes to real estate is certainly the 360 camera.
Why specifically a 360 camera? What’s so important about it?
Well, for the real estate agents or for the agency that is mediatory for selling or buying a property, is really important the first impression the customer will have when looking at the property for the first time, so they make sure they capture the best pictures of the properties using the best camera for real estate properties.
These cameras for real estate are often able to shoot images and footage in a navigable 360-degree space, which is the first thing the customer looks at when deciding which property to buy. You can use a 360 camera to shoot real estate virtual tools, which will make everything look better.
Listed below you can find the best 5 best 360 cameras for real estate and every detail you have to know about them if you are thinking to purchase one.
The Top 5 Best 360 Cameras for Real Estate
Insta360 ONE R Twin Edition – The best action adjuster
Insta360 ONE R Twin Edition adapts to the action in the best way possible. For those who are not curious only about 360 cameras but much more than that, then this piece of discovery will suit you well. It does wonders when it comes to keeping the footage steady. Stabilizes the image greatly, and it’s made up of three modules that change the way the pictures and videos are being taken.
Insta360 ONE R Twin Edition is a vlogger-friendly 360 camera system, a great companion for vloggers, digital content creators and those that want to do real estate virtual tours. This camera system has a well-thought design and it gives you the feeling of solid construction. Small and quite practical. Its dimensions are 1.89 x 1.69 x 2.83 inches and it weighs 6.1 ounces. Ambitious vloggers especially should not take a pass on this one, because ambitious vloggers must have an ambitious camera such as Insta360 ONE R Twin Edition.
In its category, this is probably the best 360 camera for real estate.
There are many things to admire about this 360 camera system, especially the fact of being versatile, this 360 camera system is so versatile which gives you the chance to be in no need of more and more cameras for real estate. With this 360 camera, one is not equal to one, but much more.
Some of the greatest features of this unique, ambitious, and versatile camera, are as followed:
- Super 5.7K 360° Capture – it captures the action in the best way possible. Great for real estate virtual tours.
- 4K Wide Angle – Preserves details and makes your picture or video perfect.
- Flow State Stabilization – Footage stays clear and steady.
- Waterproof to 5m – Waterproof to 5 meters at first.
- Invisible Selfie Stick – You won’t need a drone or a stick, so with this 360 camera, you will have two fewer items to take with you.
- Point to Track – Your object won’t be out of your sight, and even if it is, it will reappear.
- Slow Motion – We are living a fast and dynamic life, but Insta360 ONE R Twin Edition can easily slow it down. Every angle in an instant.
- HDR Photos & Videos – You get what you see, as your eyes see it, nothing more and nothing less. The image quality on this 360 camera is stunning. Real estate agents will love it, because you can create the perfect virtual tour with it.
- Night Shot – Even during the night, with this 360 camera the pictures stay vibrant and clear. You can even shoot high quality panoramas at night!
- Battery – 1190mAh (standard), 2380mAh (boosted battery) – ONE R’s battery life is approximately 70 minutes for the 4K and 360 Mods and 65 minutes for the 1-Inch Mod.
GoPro Max 360 – The best investment you can make
Clear the way for the most creative GoPro out there! Capture literally everything around you, just point and click. GoPro Max assures you a stabilization which is quite hard to be broken.
Exterior details – This 360 camera has this cute unregular rectangle shape with softened corners that literally yells, hey you, buy me. It is 64 mm wide and 69 mm tall. On the front part of the camera, you can see the shutter button, the microphone, the status light, the touch screen, and the folding fingers. On the right side, which is 25 mm wide, you can find another microphone and the mode button. On the backside, you can again see the shutter button, the status light, and yet again, another microphone. On the left side, you can see the door lock, the battery, the USB-C port, and the SD card slot. On the upper part, you can find the folding fingers.
Some of the highlights of this camera are as followed:
- Three cameras in one – You get 3 cameras in one: unreal spherical footage, HERO-style video and photos, and a vlogging powerhouse that’s comparable to no other vlogging camera or device.
- 360 Video in 6K – The video quality is out of this world. With this piece of your investment, you can take amazing 360 panoramic photos, capturing the most magnificent views and stunning details all around you. This makes it an amazing 360 camera for real estate virtual tours.
- Image Stabilization at its maximum – it assures you image stabilization that might be hard to be broken, hyper-smooth horizon leveling, and stability at its maximum. This will come in handy when creating real estate virtual tours.
- Waterproof (16ft) – And not only. It is also built tough, hard to be breakable, so go ahead and rough it up, it won’t feel a thing.
- Immersive 360 audio – Just as stated above in this article, I have mentioned several times the word microphone, and that’s not by coincidence. This 360 camera comes with six mics on board, which makes sure that you have the best sound delivered, yet again in an immersive 360 audio.
- Cloud Connected – This feature of GoPro Max lets you have maximum control on dealing with it and sharing, as well. With this, you can share your videos without compromising on the video quality.
- Battery life – GoPro Max functions with 1 Lithium Polymer battery which is a rechargeable battery. It takes 85 minutes of 360-degree recording for GoPro to function, or 105 minutes of single-lens.
Insta360 ONE X2 – The best pocket camera
Wouldn’t you like to have a candy-bar shape camera that you can carry around everywhere you go? I bet you do. And Insta360 ONE X2 is the best choice for you. It is known to be the full evolution of the series of its kind. It is its shape that makes it so practical and easy to be used and still to be able to take incredible shots. This pocket-size camera has the greatest features which automatically make it suitable to upgrade the real estate photography world and bring new excitement to the party.
With just this tiny device, you can capture the most beautiful pictures and take the most impacting videos. This camera weighs only 4.9 ounces. and its dimensions are 4.45 x 1.82 x 1.17 inches. Perfectly fit for your pocket, right?
Let’s go through some of the most important features that you have to consider before purchasing this candy-bar-shaped camera.
- 5.7K 360° Capture – This camera makes sure to only to level, but also to level up the horizon that you are willing to capture in your photography. It covers up a 360 horizon and you can rotate it in any direction you want. The fact that the camera is tiny is definitely an asset. The smaller the camera, the easier it is to be rotated in order to capture the wanted landscapes.
- Steady Cam Mode – It seems like the size of this camera enhances the importance of each and every feature. This device offers you a steady cam mode exactly because of its size. Easy to be held and to be steady while taking the pictures. Just make sure not to shake your hand, cause if you see a blurry picture after that, you can simply be sure, that isn’t the camera’s fault.
- Flow State Stabilization – Gives you the opportunity to have these great pictures taken with very little effort and with a solid image quality that has no pair.
- Ultra-Bright Touch Screen – Now you have a candy-bar-shaped camera in your pocket and a lighter! How about that? Cool, ha!
- Invisible Selfie Stick – You won’t need a drone or a stick, so with this camera, you will have two fewer items to take with you. You just need a pocket, that’s it!
- Waterproof to 10m – With this tiny 360 camera, you won’t need a dive case or no other such thing.
- AI Video Editing – Yes, believe it or not, not only do you cary a camera in your pocket, but you also cary an editing room. With only one tap, with this 360 camera, you can edit your photos in the most creative ways. With this tool, you can create high quality images.
- Two cameras in one – Solo vloggers will be more than happy to hear this. You won’t have to ask a stranger to hold the phone for you while taking a video. Your best companion during your adventures will be Insta360 ONE X2.
- Battery life – 80 minutes. Insta360 ONE X2 has a battery capacity of 1630mAh and a charging time of 85 minutes.
GoPro Camera Fusion – The best spherical video capturer
The comparison between GoPro Camera Fusion and GoPro Max is inevitable. They both are the best action cameras out there and they both make sure to capture the whole story but they also defer in a few of their feature, for example, GoPro Camera Fusion has two memory cards and it also can take non 360 videos.
GoPro 360 camera Fusion is like having a movie crew with you wherever you step foot. Like any other action camera, GoPro Camera Fusion also has a few important features that have to be mentioned. But in this case, the features of the 360 camera are equal to the benefits of the camera, such as:
- Dimensions and size – This 360 camera is relatively small. It measures only 1.61 x 2.6 x 2.87 inches and it weighs only 8 ounces.
- Spherical videos and photos – The best 360 camera you can use to take spherical videos and photos.
- Immersive 360 Experience – Like every other 360 action camera, GoPro Camera Fusion also covers up 360 photos and videos and brings everything and everyone into the moment with you. It’s capable of capturing high quality images and will let you create a virtual tour.
- Waterproof – GoPro Camera Fusion is waterproof down to 16ft or 5m.
- Battery – 1.5 hours – which might be not enough to create a full virtual tour, but it should be enough for small real estate photography, but if you plan on live streaming with it, it won’t be enough.
Samsung Gear 360 – The best fisheye lens
Samsung Gear 360 like every other action camera tells the whole story. It gets every angle exactly as it is and it captures life as it happens.
When it comes to this camera’s design, it defers from the design we are used to seeing in action cameras for real estate. It is known as the 360 camera with the cutest design, which makes it easy to be held and move around with it. It has the shape of a lollipop, with a round head at the top where its two camera lenses are placed, and the lower part from where it can be held.
Samsung Gear 360 comes along with these features:
- Lenses – 180-degree lenses that make this 360 camera capture life exactly as it is.
- Complicity – no doubt this 360 camera also covers up a 360-degree picture and captures every detail of the surroundings.
- Measures – Samsung Gear 360 has the dimensions of1.78 x 1.81 x 3.96 inches and a weight of 4.6 ounces.
- Battery – 90 minutes of recording in 4K and useable while it’s plugged in and charging.
- Live Streaming – The live streaming feature on this 360 camera is amazing. If you do real estate virtual tours, the live streaming feature might come in handy.
Choosing an action camera, especially for real estate virtual tours might not be easy, but luckily for you, right above in this article you can read about the 5 best 360 cameras for real estate you can find out there and one thing is for certain, you won’t be making a mistake whichever of those you choose.
Whichever of those 360 camera will give you exactly what you need, a pure, high-resolution picture or recording of the property you are selling or thinking to buy it. These cameras for real estate will make sure to capture every detail less or more important and to convey the life in the pictures and videos that were taken with them.
Yes, you may ask yourself, am I purchasing the best camera for indoor pictures or for outdoor pictures of my property, but you don’t have to worry about that part, because these 5 cameras do excellent work indoors or outdoors.
If you want to know more about how the action cameras work and function, check out a few details on How 360 Cameras Work? and if you are a fan of action cameras but you are on a budget, I would suggest checking out these amazing action cameras under 200$.